Mint Masala Curry Chicken Tacos
- 8 Corn or Flour Tacos
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups of grilled chicken chopped
- 1 jar of Monkey Madness Mint Masala Curry
- ½ cup of cilantro leaves
- ½ cup of chopped tomatoes
- 1 avocado sliced
- 2 limes sliced
- In a medium-sized covered skillet or Dutch oven, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat.
- Add the chopped grilled chicken pieces and brown lightly.
- Add 1 jar of Monkey Madness Mint Masala Curry to the skillet with chicken and stir. Serve in a bowl.
- In a separate pan warm the 4 tacos. Serve on a plate.
- Ready to make your own taco with the remaining ingredients listen above. Squeeze some lime for a delicious finish!