Ground Beef & Green Peas Vindaloo
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 ½ pounds of ground beef
- 1 jar Monkey Madness Vindaloo Curry
- 1 cup of green peas frozen or fresh
- 1 Serrano or jalapeño chili pepper, thinly sliced or minced
- 1 boiled peeled skin potato thinly sliced in small pieces
- ½ tomato thinly sliced in small pieces
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- In a large covered skillet or Dutch oven, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and let it simmer. Optional, add thinly sliced tomatoes and/or chili pepper.
- Add the Monkey Madness Vindaloo Curry sauce and green peas. If sauce becomes too thick, add water to thin. Cover and simmer over medium-low heat until ground beef is cooked through and green peas are tender, about 15 minutes. Optional, add sliced small pieces of boiled potato to the curry.
- Garnish with cilantro. Serve with rice, your favorite grain, Indian roti, or flatbread.
Added Recipe for leftovers:
- Boil pasta of your choice in water.
- Drain pasta from water.
- In a pan add 1 ½ tablespoon of vegetable oil and add leftover Monkey Madness Ground Beef & Green Peas Vindaloo Curry.
- Add the drained pasta into the pan and mix the pasta with the leftover sauce in the pan for 2 minutes. Serve and enjoy!